Life is so good lived with the Lord Jesus, I want to share it with you! My title, "It Was Given to Me," comes from 1 Corinthians 4:7. All that I have was given to me by God! Isn't that a great way to live? I invite you to come along on the journey with me!

Monday, July 20, 2015

Celebration

     Today was a day of pink roses, lilies and gladioli, a scorching heat, a bagpiper filling the vivid green cemetery with the strains of "Amazing Grace." There were swarms of beautifully dressed children and bright, attractive parents watching them enjoy being with cousins. A sense of elation hung in the air that the shell of a person in the coffin wasn't our mother any more. She was out of pain and in her right mind now. Mother was with the Savior whom she met as a little girl and who always loved her totally and fully. It was a day of celebration, of delight in the home going of one who was more whole than she had ever been before.

No comments:

Post a Comment