Life is so good lived with the Lord Jesus, I want to share it with you! My title, "It Was Given to Me," comes from 1 Corinthians 4:7. All that I have was given to me by God! Isn't that a great way to live? I invite you to come along on the journey with me!

Friday, July 31, 2015

The news is good! Successful surgery, described by the surgeon as so smooth it was almost boring. Clear lymph nodes. No radiation or chemo needed. I couldn't have gotten a better report.
God is so good!
But, wait a minute, Would God have been good if I'd had cancer in my lymph nodes? Would He still be good if I had to have radiation or chemotherapy?
God doesn't change. And it's the knowing Him that makes life worthwhile, in good times and bad. He is just as good when everything goes well, as He is when everything falls apart.
Where I focus makes the difference. On Him. Not on circumstances.
How grateful I am for God who holds me!

No comments:

Post a Comment