Life is so good lived with the Lord Jesus, I want to share it with you! My title, "It Was Given to Me," comes from 1 Corinthians 4:7. All that I have was given to me by God! Isn't that a great way to live? I invite you to come along on the journey with me!

Saturday, July 4, 2015

       God is our refuge and our strength,
       An ever present help in trouble.
       Therefore we will not fear,
          though the earth give way
          And the mountains fall into the sea.
                                            Psalm 46:1-2

     How dependable and strong God has been in my life since I was such a confused teenager years ago. Suddenly He was there. He was real and strong, as He has been through all these years. He can't change. He is the same to me today.

      I asked a friend to pray that I would keep my eyes on Jesus through this ordeal. She wisely replied, "Remember, even if your focus gets off Him, His focus is always on you. "

    I am alternately calm, then panicked, but God is not wavering. He is a safe refuge and my strength. Even if the "earth give way," or "the mountains" that I lean on so hard for my stability "fall into the sea." Because He is my true stability.

No comments:

Post a Comment