Life is so good lived with the Lord Jesus, I want to share it with you! My title, "It Was Given to Me," comes from 1 Corinthians 4:7. All that I have was given to me by God! Isn't that a great way to live? I invite you to come along on the journey with me!

Monday, July 6, 2015

      My thoughts are zinging all over the place like the little silver ball in a pinball machine. One minute I want to sit and be quiet. The next, I can't sit still. I want to talk to someone, then I don't. 
       Television irritates me more than usual. In the car, the radio seems to be full of advice on finances  parenting and political opinion. Isn't there anything meaningful? Facing the future, why would I care about these trivial things?

      This must be how it is when someone is waiting for bad news, perched on the edge of the unknown. I want to know what is going to happen in the next few days. Tomorrow is my first appointment with the surgeon. 

      The plunge into the dark doesn't scare me. I know Who will catch and hold me there. God holds me now and He will then. I'm just ready to get on with it. But as I wait, it really "is well with my soul."
      

No comments:

Post a Comment